Worm tea is an all-natural, non-toxic soil and plant fertilizer that’s easy and cheap to make!
. If using a t-shirt, tie up the bottom to hold the castings in place.
2. Add castings and secure the bag with a rubber band or string.
3. Fill the bucket with filtered or natural water, then add the tea bag of castings. If using optional aeration system, hook it up before adding the castings. Complete instructions here.
4. Allow the castings to steep in the water overnight or for around 24 hours.
5. Worm tea is finished when water has turned a brown color.
6. Strain the tea and transfer it to a watering can or spray pack.
7. Water garden, lawn, or plants as directed.
Keywords: worm tea